Regular Plural Nouns
Hello and welcome back to English FBA (English For Beginners Academy).
In Today’s lesson, we will be talking about: Regular Plural Nouns.
You will learn:
- The definition of plural nouns.
- The difference between regular plural nouns and irregular plural nouns.
- Some rules to help you with plural forms.
Nouns are one of the parts of speech.
Since we use plural nouns so frequently when writing and speaking, it’s important to know all of them!
There are many different rules regarding pluralization. The correct spelling usually depends on what letter a noun ends in.
In this post, we are going to delve into the regular plural noun rules and exceptions in English. (We are going to talk about the irregular plural nouns in another course).
Difference Between Singular And Plural Nouns
- A singular noun is a noun that names one person, place, thing, substance, quality, or an idea.
- A plural noun names more than one person, place, thing, or idea.
- Some plurals change in special ways or do not change at all. So, you just have to remember them.
- There are regular plural nouns and irregular plural nouns.
Please click the arrow to open the next page and continue readingAdvertisement