Irregular Plural Nouns
Hello and welcome back to English FBA (English For Beginners Academy).
In Today’s lesson, we will be talking about: Irregular Plural Nouns.
You will learn:
- The different types of irregular plural nouns.
- Some rules to help you with irregular plural forms.
Nouns are an open class category. They are one of the eight parts of speech in English.
Since we use plural nouns so frequently when writing and speaking, it’s important to know all of them!
There are many different rules regarding pluralization.
In this post, we are going to talk about irregular plural noun rules and exceptions in English.
- There are regular plural nouns (lesson 2) and irregular plural nouns.
- Some plurals change in special ways or do not change at all. So, you just have to remember them.
- Irregular nouns follow no specific rules, so it’s best to memorize these or look up the proper pluralization in the dictionary.
Please click the arrow to open the next page and continue reading
Leave a Comment